new here with a new mini

hi im pretty new around here and i just bought and built a azusa 6inch minibike kit with max toque 12t clutch and a 6.5hp clone
i love its tons of fun just thought someone might want to see it

First off welcome : You can't go wrong with the tried and true Azusa frame and parts. They have been selling them for a very long time. Looking at your throttle cable you should re-route it so that it is not loose, and if it's too long remove the inside wire and pull the chrome end off the black housing and use side cutters to cut the housing to size and then push the chrome end back on.
Steve :scooter:

thats a nice frame my bike looked like that before i chopped, cut ,and rebuilt it the way i wanted it they are not bad mini`s for the price good way to start out in the hobby. good luck and enjoy it welcome aboard. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

...Looking at your throttle cable you should re-route it so that it is not loose, and if it's too long ...
That's a fine looking bike, glad you're having fun w/it! :thumbsup: That throttle cable looks deadly. See if someone will give you a handful of zip ties for Christmas.

mac350

welcome to the site. the mini looks great. i was thinking of painting mine flat black but i wasnt sure how it would look but it looks great on yours. i might just do that myself. looks good:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks to everyone and yea for the cable i will ziptie it down or something so that its not loose and doesnt move around i have probley riden between 1 and 2 hours sofar and no problemes and for the frame i like the flat black but here in st louis its dark around 5oclock and around 30 degrees so i had to warm it up in side and then run out side and paint it with a flashlight and then bring it back in to dry but its pretty good but i will be redoing it once it gets warmer
but i was wondering if any one could post a pic of there brake setup because i havent figured the return spring out yet
and for 100 dollars that motor is great its alot faster than i thought it was going to be im gessing around 35 ( i was keeping up with my 4 wheeler acrost a feild and i know it goes about 40) and i still have the govener on i just backed the trottle stop screw out