New Member in Iowa

hello All, this is my first post. I have been collecting Antique garden tractors for about 8-10 years and have sold most all of them and am looking to start playing with the mini's and such. So far I have a Heald Hauler, Super tryke (with bench seat) and a Super bronc II. I had a Haul Master a couple years back but sold it. I would like to hear from anyone in the Iowa area and find some shows/swaps to attend. The other toys I ahve kept other than normal antique garden tractors are a Allis Chalmers terra Tiger (6x6), a Struck Mini Beep (little Jeep) and a Roof palomino (a little bigger little Jeep). I have not even started to look around the site yet but look forward to doing so.

Les

Hey Dobber, I am in Des Moines. I figured out how to post pics so I uploaded a couple that I had. I didn't have any of my Super Bronc II or my Super Tryke. Let me know if there are any fun mini bike thinks going on...I am just starting out at this and i hope i can control myself better than my garden tractor collecting!! I sold 2 semi loads lad year an put me down to a little over a dozen left.:eek:ut: