Hi all I just found this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am 64 years old and have owned the same gote from the age of eleven. I enjoyed it a lot. I found another that is just a model or so newer 25 years ago with the only difference being it has a front shock and mine did not. I recently decided to restore them and had the frames media blasted and painted, new tires, engines, the works. I am missing a screen that covers the chains on one side and it is the larger screen and was wondering if they can be made. I will post pictures of them at some point. My father bought me this bike at Keyser West Virginia in the 60s and I am told Bonham had a plant at one time in that small town. I would like to get a value on these bikes as I may decide to part with them. I would like to hear from anyone who wants to share some tales from their Tote Gotes

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Welcome to OldMiniBikes and we're glad to have you.

We don't talk value here and don't put a price on other peoples things.
If a member so chooses to PM you, that is up to them.

I'm sure if someone has a screen, or how to find you one, they will help.

Welcome to the Passion, an the madness..:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup: There are some Tote Gote guys here that might help with some parts :thumbsup: but like bikebuddy said "no values here" :thumbsup: There is a Tote Gote group on Face Book, you could try there :thumbsup: