New Music

Motra

There's a new group right here in my home town that just put out a CD and it's pretty cool, they're called Fictionist. Their music is fairly chill, it's not too wild (sorry Strig). Check them out here: Fictionist

Do you know them?

I like "song for B" and the melody part of "invisile hand". They need to work on their lyrics and delivery of,,,but have potential . :thumbsup: Some bands click after the first album.:thumbsup:

don't like it. do they only do instrumental stuff? i spent at least a minute listening to it (since i couldn't skip ahead) and it was just a bunch of boring.

if i want mellow music i usually listen to "folky" stuff. it's usually folk metal which this song is not. you guys might like it.

YouTube - Greg Graffin- The Highway

Motra

don't like it. do they only do instrumental stuff? i spent at least a minute listening to it (since i couldn't skip ahead) and it was just a bunch of boring.
No, there's only two instrumentals on the album and their songs aren't all mellow. You can go through the songs if you click on the "music" page. And no, GTO, I don't know them. I guess I just think it's cool that they have a CD out so why not help the locals get recognised.

I can just picture Strigoi waiting for the next song. Hahahaha! They need to get more "edgy"

I flipped through them quick since it only takes a sec to know if a song has "it" or not. We've had lots of local bands that made it big but I still can't stand Nirvana and don't see why people thought they where so great. :eek:ut:

65ShelbyClone

We've had lots of local bands that made it big but I still can't stand Nirvana and don't see why people thought they where so great. :eek:ut:
I didn't even know who Nirvana was until Kurt offed himself. Even then I didn't like what little of their music I heard.

I was just reminded of an autographed album I have from a local band called Off Limits. I haven't listed to it a long time.....been too busy with an earful of Skid Row. :biggrin: