new/old guy from florida

anybody know what this is? also do i need a mounting kit to put a predator on this frame, looking forward to being on here, im a long time on the hamb and finally got me an old minibike...... thanks guys

Welcome, best take the old motor off and measure the bolt pattern then check it against the Pred's pattern, that info is available on Harbor Freights website. Good Luck

Welcome. I agree with bandit. ARCO with wrong handlebars and that round front plate added is not familiar to me. Also I thought most ARCO"s had a spring on the front fork bolt under the lower triple tree mount. That's my take. :shrug:

Last edited:

buckeye

I am kinda close. Pensacola just a short ride.:laugh:
I am into old mini bikes!!:laugh:
And ya'll don't have any over your way either on craigs.

Captn Mullete the minibiker! You have to be one cool mofo with an awesome name like that! Good to meet you!
same here deesel, im supposed to be a charter capt here in carrabelle, but the economy and govt regs. have it just about shut down, anyway into mini's and hotrod drag cars,

I am kinda close. Pensacola just a short ride.:laugh:
I am into old mini bikes!!:laugh:
And ya'll don't have any over your way either on craigs.
Heheh, keep on thinking that :) There's a few every once in a while. Nothing like you see here with spotless, immaculate bikes, but you can find some here and there.