New Poster (not so new)

O.K. New guy on here, found this place while poking around for some parts. My plastic is on the bar, so a round on the house for all.
I've got a bunch of Cats I accumulated over the years, but recently traded for a Dominator that is an abused cat. It needs lots, but what I was wondering was if anybody ever reproduced those cool seats with the sparkly gold vinyl and the chrome sissy bar. I have some reproduced fiberglass clutch gaurds I have collected over the years, but can't seem to find any good steel (and chromed) originals that aren't mangled and rusted to junk. Any good sources for those?
Thanks for listening!!

buckeye

Welcome to the fun. You already know about the hoarding isuue that goes along with this. There will be plenty of folks respond to you.Welcome.

45t

kbs8ball can probably make you the seat, he is making one for me right now for my Duster and he has helped out a lot of the other OldMiniBikes members as well. As far as the sissy bar, good luck. I had to improvise on my Cat bike and got a vintage 70's honda/yamaha sissy bar and shaped it to fit (murrayeliminator is doing the same thing on his Cat bike too). I'm sure you could get a sissy bar to fit your Dom too. Murrayeliminator and I both got ours off of ebay.

Last edited:
O,K, Thanks for the info. I have some bicycle sissy bars handing around I might be able to work with.

Here's a couple other cats I have. I took this picture a last night, and the streak at the top wasn't visible except in the picture. Ghost maybe??? LOL

45t

O,K, Thanks for the info. I have some bicycle sissy bars handing around I might be able to work with.

Here's a couple other cats I have. I took this picture a last night, and the streak at the top wasn't visible except in the picture. Ghost maybe??? LOL
Very nice! :thumbsup:

Wow mister, that's a nice seat. I need one of those. I'll be inquiring about that.

Welcome to the forum Phil :thumbsup: nice to see another New Englander here. Nice bikes by thhe way :thumbsup:
Thanks. Some of my cats may make a purist cringe, but I like making them better (to me anyway) than what they were originally.:thumbsup: