new to the forums

well im new to these forums here just saying hi to everyone and posting a few pics of my "hog". found a few pics of mods id like to do but im not sure were to get them. the hydro brakes and jackshaft i know where to get.

my hog

heres the pics i found that is like to know were i can get the parts.
front brakes. ive also seen a intake but dont have the pic.

exhaust for the stock motor

Nice Bug you got there. Looks like it's had plenty of use judging by the exhaust on the rear fender, the missing chain guard, and the general used look of the motor. I actually enjoy seeing the original motor put to use. I don't think they are nearly as bad as people make them out to be.

What kind of mods are you planning to do?

Welcome!!

id like to do the brake upgrade and jack shaft. an exhaust and intake would be nice as well. ive used it plenty. when i live in az id put a few miles a day on it. now i live in ny an it does get used as much as id like cause there to many hills in my hood. the motor has never ince given me a problem even with noo governor

got the jackshaft kit installed. workd great but the clutch make some vibrating noise and does anyone who has a jackshaft kit notice if the make a whining noise?

It looks as if you have an old one like one of mine it could have extra engine slots! The extra ones will allow you to bolt on a B&S 2 to 5hp engines with no mods! I have had 5 different engines on one of mine, I am going to put a nice little 3.5B&S IC with a 3/4 shaft to see if it gives me a good balance of power from takeoff to top speed! I had a fun power 5hp on one and it was a well rounded setup, just an alternative to a clone although I love my clones! :thumbsup: