New to the forums

Hey whats up guys, i was browsing the net trying to find some parts/ info and stumbled onto this community and figured i'd sign up.

I'm a mechanic by trade and do some machine work on the side, i'm always fabricating some contraption with wheels.:scooter:

Right now I've got a late 70's chrysler Snorunner, this thing is awesome! I'll have to post some pictures up. My father got this for my little brother last year and was going to fix it and make it his Christmas present but sadly my dad passed last year in November. So now I've got this thing and i'm almost done with it, should be a total blast! Hopefully we have a white christmas lol.

We also picked up an APC phantom mini chopper, carb was missing so i tore the engine down, cleaned it..ext. I fabricated an adapter plate and mounted up a lawn mower carb/ tank assembly to see if this engine would actually run and it does. It came with a cool electric starter that works too. If we don't sell this engine i might swap the starter over to the snorunner.

Lastly we've got this damn gokart/Snokart that's had a slur of different powerplants.
The last one was 2 car batteries and a 3 HP electric motor, heavy as hell and there was no throttle control, just a toggle switch/starter solenoid i salvaged from an old Ford F150. It was pretty ridiculous. Hellish burnouts for a gokart.

It's got a Honda clone 6.5(greyhound) now with the Gov removed, stiffer valve springs, and a turf tiller rear tire, should be allot of fun! We plan on running it in the winter with skies mounted on the front.

Well that's all i got, i'll have some pics up soon! btw i'm posting some topics in the parts section, i'm searching for a clutch for this go kart and i'd like to possibly trade the 43/49CC APC engine for one.