Newbie here

Hey everybody,
Just found this site and it looks pretty cool. I just got a few barn finds and I am curious about one of the bikes and would like help identifying the make and model and year if possible, any help would be great. I will attach a pic.
Thanks
Tim

Attachments

Hey guys,
Thanks for the fast response, Bike budy the last pic you posted is exactly the same torque converter cover, same gas tank . Mine also has front and rear disk brakes. the bike also has a jack shaft I will post pictures as I start on the bike. I will be putting a 5hp B&S electric start motor in it. I have two other bikes but they look like a standard , I will post them later. I will make a new fiberglass tank to replace the Swiss cheese one, lol
Thanks again, This is a great site and very informative with friendly members.
Tim

mini bike with HF 6.5hp ohv motor.jpg Here are the other bikes and the motors I plan to use in them. The one with the Harbor Freight 6.5hp ohv motor ( blue tank and motor ) has an unmolested frame so I want to keep it as period or stock as possible. The one with the B&S 16hp Vangaurd V-Twin has the frame back bone cut and missing about 2" of tubing. I plan on MOLESTING the H"ll out of!!!!! Chop, stretch, loud and proud!!. Picks to come. Btw what tubing type and wall thickness do most mini bike frames use? mini bike with B&S 16hp electric start vanguard ohv.jpg I have been looking around the site at others bikes and projects and this looks like a lot of fun, I rode mini bikes as a child and they were very popular. I go to local race tracks and everybody is using everything but mini bikes as pit bikes and I think they would be great and get a lot of attention, look forward to making some new friends. Thanks Tim

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
That V twin will be a scream and a lotta engine for a mini bike but, I'm no one to talk.
I'm putting a snowmobile engine in a mini bike!

The other frame with the 6.5 should be a perfect fit and a nice bike.