Newbie - Storage Locker Find - Help needed

Why ask the question when you knew the answer? You bought the bikes, Not found in a Storage unit. The seller told you exactly what you were buying. You are a Liar. Bullshitters Not welcome here.
Not too many people will be reaching out to help you.
Well said - ha I knew this site had 12 th graders

So all the buyer's for $1850.00 fell through? Hard to believe....;) You can google Bonanza Scout Chopper and clearly see all of the original brochures and specs. It's probably a top 3 Google search as far as minibikes. You want someone to hand you info to make a profit? Doubtful. That's why this forum has a no value given rule. I flip stuff but I know what i'm buying and have a real world knowledge of values. It helps fund my builds from time to time.
There's no bickering, just people calling you out on your lie. No need to announce your departure, it's not an airport...

Would be nice if the question posed was answered ? So far nothing but bickering verse real help
Why should anyone appease you after you blatantly bullshitted us all? As I said the world hates liars.. funny how my 11 year old got that concept years ago...
Also, why would anyone spend a significant amount of money for something and not know what they are buying? Shame on you. :(
You are just looking to have someone help you make $$$ for you. As I've heard said before on here by a very respected member....have fun on Facebook..

Last edited:
:cool: WOW I always thought i liked this place... all of you just re-confirmed it for me yet again or is that still? Lol I've gained great knowledge here for a long time. THANK YOU all of you!!! I am very grateful for all the help I've been given here, I've learned a ton... just enough to know i now know nothing or just enough to be dangerous! Yet the eyes and ears are wide open. Thank you OldMiniBikes Forum!
Awesome site really nice to know ones back is covered by the ones that watch & watch over this site. Only if'n you're on the up & up that is. Otherwise WOW! :cool: