Newbie - Storage Locker Find - Help needed

I know as well as you what I have, I only came to oldminibikes.com looking for some information as I am sure 99% of the membership does, just because I have rare, highly desirable Minibikes , in fact three of them, I was the discussion of ownership issues, accused of not knowing much about what I have - the reason for asking maybe ? And then placed behind another member with regard to much - wow - what a site....
Again, you posted them as a "storage locker find..." It wasn't implied that you stole them. It was concern that someone did from a good standing member here.
Now, I'm not college educated, but the fact that you can throw a $1850 price on bikes that "not knowing much about what you have" or "looking for information" seems a little far fetched. I won't call you a fisherman but "you know what you have" as you stated. Sounds like you wanna flip them which is fine. Values aren't given here. Do some homework and good luck with your sale...

Last edited:
Thankyou all for looking out for me! Really feeling appreciative right now of my OldMiniBikes family.

He bought them from me last Saturday, he was a nice guy in person, thought it was a very reasonable deal.

I dont care if you re sell them, you can scrap them for all its worth, they are yours. I did tell you what they are.

If you want more information on the 2 bonanzas there is a build on each of them on this forum.

Goodluck to you. Just post it as they are, every forum/ face book page will recognize them as my old bikes, just to clear up confusion.

Thankyou again OldMiniBikes!! Im still building bikes, just circulating a few out!

mustangfrank

Would be nice if the question posed was answered ? So far nothing but bickering verse real help
That's a very self-centered response to a situation you could have avoided by just posting accurately how you obtained the minis. I give you credit for coming back on so I'll bite...what is it you want to know? The previous owner had the best advice to search for his build threads on the Bonanzas, click on his name and you'll see links to past posts.

That's a very self-centered response to a situation you could have avoided by just posting accurately how you obtained the minis. I give you credit for coming back on so I'll bite...what is it you want to know? The previous owner had the best advice to search for his build threads on the Bonanzas, click on his name and you'll see links to past posts.
Great, will do, his builds don’t mention model year, and that it appears the power plants, while brand new, are not of stock nature to the bike. At least that’s what I get from the threads / so all my question remains as asked - model year, model name “Scout” I guess and then type of power plant they came with originally -