newbies projects

im new here and i have a mid 60s trailhorse gto 800 roller that i got at the local go kart parts shop for $50. i put a running 2 cycle engine on it that i got for free. i also am building a custom 58cushman eagle starting with a kinda beat frame i got for free. it has wheel and tires off of a honda trail 70 parts bike i found in the dump, a good mid 50s cushman highlander front fork and light bracket i got for $5 from a friend, a harley sportster gas tank, the original luggage rack and a fender from a trailer. i have plan to put a 5hp briggs or tecumseh on it as soon as i can find a good one for a good deal

thanks

oh yeah forgot to mention on the eagle i got a good original cushman highlander seat pan i got when buying the light bracket from a friend

UPDATE me and my dad did a little work on the gto800. we put on a mini bike throttle and cable we had sitting around and i sanded on the frame. when i got the frame it was sandblasted at one time. The 2 cycle engine is a '63 Jacobsen 321 push/reel mower engine.
It has great compression but i will clean the carb to try and get it to run and idle.

i just got a 1970 cat400 frame with a 9, 3.5, and a 5hp motors,seat throttle sporckets chain for 150 bucks, now i dont have all the parts to get the motors running. does anyone have a diagram of what i need to get this thing goin?

i just got a 1970 cat400 frame with a 9, 3.5, and a 5hp motors,seat throttle sporckets chain for 150 bucks, now i dont have all the parts to get the motors running. does anyone have a diagram of what i need to get this thing goin?
DJ you have to be a little more specific as to what it is you are looking for?
Motor? Briggs? Tec? Clone? Type ? or are you looking for drawings for the HPE Muskin Cat 400X?