Newest addition to the Jeep family.

jeep4me

I recently bought this '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my daughter who's graduating this year. Got a good deal on it and it runs excellent.

It seemed to be pretty clean and all was well until my daughter started to do some of her own cleaning on the interior. She saw something "gooey" between the seat belt buckles in the back seat and was afraid to touch it. So I showed her how to lift the seats up and maybe she could clean under them. Turns out she REALLY needed to clean under them:eek:.

It took her about 2 hours to clean up all the gummy bears, gum and whatever else some of that stuff was, WOW!!

She ended up finding about $3 in change, a couple of rings (one was 10k gold) and a number of Chuck E. Cheese tokens. And the "gooey" thing turned out to be a toy eyeball.

That's What the underneath of my Gremlins rear seat looked like A Million sweet tarts and a few dead mice.
There was a stack of receipts from Burger-King... Burger-Chef You Name it, all in the seat belt slot for the front seat. It was convienently placed within reach of little hands.

There was 40+ receipts all from 1975-79.

Kids are crazy!

I remember when I got my lincoln mark IV, nice car but the rear seat, where the kids usually go, nothing but mcdonalds fries, under the seat the fries were so old the were fuzzy, eeeeeewwwwww.
dave

AKult

Its a Jeep, I would just rip out the carpet and have it sprayed with bedliner. Then if there is a next time all you will need for supplies is a hose and putty knife. lol :thumbsup: