No shows around me so I had my own

Well I live out here in the sticks , and nothing cool like mini bike get togethers ever happen. So I decided since the weather was so nice today I would take each bike out for a ride. I finally rode the Wards T777. Man that is a cool bike. At idle its like any other mini bike , but once it get going it is soooo smooth, it feels like a street bike. I never saw the top end either. It just kept gaining speed till I said Wooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.

After I was done annoying all the neighbors I lined up in a row and admired them for a while :shrug:.

Also I am still undecided what to do with my little Rat bike (Power-Dyne) It reminds me of a Rat Rod like you always see at the car shows, You know still in primer or rust, but they dress up the motor or put some cool wheels on it.

So should I restore it or leave it the way it is ????

A couple of bikes were missing from the yard show. The Boonie is at my parents house and my VT7 Super Bronc is missing the motor at the moment for a rebuild :thumbsup:

Last edited:
dont touch that thing its perfecit just the way it is the patena is awosome & that frame is sexy as hell ya can alwase restore it some other day but there isnt very many bikes that look that cool the way the fenders sit the rake & the old warn print if ya ever want to get rid of it just let me know & i dont even know where ya live
:hammer:

I also took the Beach bike out for a ride. And the guy down the street goes " Hey wheres the motor ?" He was laughing so I guess he wasn't as annoyed as the others. I started a 9:30 in the morning :eek:ut:

I like it the way it is...it's not all ratty and cobbled up, just shows nice character from being ridden.
That "Galaxie" foil decal on the side cover is the same one they used on the front of the doubletree on the "Rail" chopper...don't suppose anybody would bother to repro those...I'm restoring mine now and I'm gonna have this big blank space where it belongs...also interesting that the standard hardtail has a drum brake while the chopper used a disc brake on the sprocket.

Last edited:
:laugh: Yea I started this thread just to say I was bored in a small town, so I decided to play with my toys, and it ended up being a ( how much for the Power-Dyne) thread instead :shrug: I had no idea it was that cool. :thumbsup: The only problem is I was saving it to redo for my daughter since I sold her bike last fall ( it was way too big and fast ) ( The mystery mini cycle )

Anyhow I showeed her this Power Dyne , and she said "its ugly dad" So now what do I do ??? Everyone says keep it rustic and cool, but she would hate that. Maybe I should just get her a DB30 all shiny and let her get bored with that first. :thumbsup:

MikeBear

:( The mystery mini cycle )

:thumbsup:
Mystery? If you are talking about this one above, it's clearly a FOX. It's got an awful lot in common with my Saxonette. Gas tank is Fox, fenders are Fox, etc... Unless somebody cloned the good stuff from a Fox...

By the way, my fender isn't installed in that pic, but I now have one, and the bracket and fender are dead-on to yours.

Mystery? If you are talking about this one above, it's clearly a FOX. It's got an awful lot in common with my Saxonette. Gas tank is Fox, fenders are Fox, etc... Unless somebody cloned the good stuff from a Fox...

By the way, my fender isn't installed in that pic, but I now have one, and the bracket and fender are dead-on to yours.
The only thing I see that it looks like yours is the Tank. My frame had 2 down tubes on the frame , yours has one, the rear frame looks different too, Bars different, ect....I thought for the longest time it was an Arco Bushwacker, but then I was told that was wrong too. So I gave up trying to identify it :shrug:

MikeBear

The only thing I see that it looks like yours is the Tank. My frame had 2 down tubes on the frame , yours has one, the rear frame looks different too, Bars different, ect....I thought for the longest time it was an Arco Bushwacker, but then I was told that was wrong too. So I gave up trying to identify it :shrug:
It's real nice, but still seems to me to have a lot of FOX features in it. They made more than the Saxonette, which is what mine is. I wonder if it could be a prototype?

cxbra

The bike looks nice as is! That "paint job" is killer, makes you really wonder how much that bike has been through.. add's a mystique to the bike. I would just clean the wheels a little (rust is good tho) and clean up the sproket and call it a day.

I agree leave it as is. I have all fixed up bikes and one rat bike and it just as cool as the others :thumbsup: Let the gal ride it as is tell her you cant look at it while your riding anyway :laugh: