Noob from west central Florida

slim55

Found this site in persuit of identifying a cool EARLS front end for a mini bike... I am a Harley guy from when i was a kid, now i restore , ride, wreck etc.. and chop antique Harleys... I buy & sell vintage & late model parts to support my H/D Flathead addiction, when i came across a 1970ish Rupp scrambler for cheap, & he had this other frame with the earls front end & i was hooked. I tried to sell the rupp, but am having to much fun riding it, its so cool i can't let it go... Needs some misc. stuff, but it's mostly original & its fast as hell !!! Any way, thats my story, i belong to a few other forums, Chop cult, Jockey journal, etc !!! They are along the lines of my taste... Slim

bandit 40

Welcome to OldMiniBikes Slim :thumbsup: This stuff is addicting my friend as you already know. It sounds like you have a cool hobby going on with the Harleys...We like pictures:thumbsup: so when you get a chance, show us some of your masterpieces:smile:

buckeye

Sounds like a warm welcome is due.
So warm welcome.
Can't wait to see what you can do. With a HD chop backround and liker of old stuff, this could be cool.