North Carolina Riders?

Hey! Just got my 69 Rupp up and running and I'm tired of riding in my neighborhood haha Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area have or know of a place to ride??

Anywhere within 25 miles of Charlotte would be fantastic!

Also, it would be fun to get some of us NC riders together. I've got some friends who also ride some old mini bikes.

pinehurst and my :censure: nieghbors call the cops on me for riding on the rode:angry: so now i have to stay in the yard:shrug:

pinehurst and my :censure: nieghbors call the cops on me for riding on the rode:angry: so now i have to stay in the yard:shrug:
your neighbors suck! im really lucky that mine havent called the cops yet. ive been really careful of when i ride...usually when most of the hood is at work. i took the bike to a local high school today to ride (completely empty bc of summer vaca) and a sheriffs patrol decided to pop in for an unexpected patrol of the area...i was really lucky that she was in a good mood. she pretty much told me that i could enjoy the area for the next 15min while she was checking the school out. i figured while i was talking to her i would ask her where i could ride...she told me that i could ride at any county park as long as there were no signs that said "no unlicensed motorized vehicles". theres a shit ton of farm land where im at (hell, nc is like 80% farm land) so i think ill just ask around.

In Cary

I am in Cary and should have the old Thunderbird up and running soon. I go to events down in Rockingham Raceway and they usually atttract a good amount of mini's. Next one is all Harley drags in October. We camp out there for 2 days and ride minis to and from the track and around the booth/display areas. The camping area has a lot of open land to ride (but it is pretty flat).