NOS. Don't laugh, yet

Don't laugh yet, but has anyone tried, used, or know of anyone that has tried a NOS system sold by pocketbikesunlimited.com. Here's a copy of the page. Looks like a pretty neat system when a little extra GO Power is needed. Just curious. It's caught my attention, you never have enough power.

Jesse :scooter:

Made my own with a co2 bike pump but replaced the co2 with whipit chargers didn't really give to much of a boost it's more of a bump. But it was funny to see a grey cloud come out of the engine

pomfish

$595 will buy a lot more reliable power by just beefing up the engine, rather than taking a blowtorch to the piston.
But, It ain't my money, so have at it!

Just, PLEASE record it in high def so we can see the rod come flying out the side of the block :)

$595 will buy a lot more reliable power by just beefing up the engine, rather than taking a blowtorch to the piston.

Just, PLEASE record it in high def so we can see the rod come flying out the side of the block :)

I think your right Sir, based on what I've read. The bike I want to put it on already has 27 HP, for a Bonanza, that's a bunch. I just thought it would be cool, but probably not the smartest idea. Thanks for your input.

This could be a very fun project!:thumbsup:

I've actually done a little more vender searching and found out a company named Nitrous Express has systems for engines of all sizes. This system probably came from there. They offer small motorcycle size bottles. Still looks cool but I would probably rarely use it, maybe not at all. I've still haven't rode the bike with the Daytona 190 4 v on it out of second gear, it's probably in the 50s in second. But, NOS still seems cool.

cxbra

Wait one minute, that nitrous kit is $600??? If I knew it was over $200-$300 I wouldnt have even wasted my time looking :laugh:. I know it will work, but like you said you would need at least a billet rod and flywheel before it can be tried out, or make any power that would be beneficial. $600, shoooot!:hammer:

WLB

I can't read the fine print but if the system doesn't add some additional gasoline when it kicks in you will be sitting on a hand grenade. I have no experience with NOS, that advice is from my friends at RPM Performance.

Wear Kevlar shorts.:laugh::laugh:

I can't read the fine print but if the system doesn't add some additional gasoline when it kicks in you will be sitting on a hand grenade. I have no experience with NOS, that advice is from my friends at RPM Performance.

Wear Kevlar shorts.:laugh::laugh:
The kit is a wet system , which means it sprays extra gas along with the shot .
It come with a fuel pump .