NOS General 5.70-5.00 X 8 ribbed tires

Bikerscum

Just as the title says... brand new old stock tires, 4 available. These are big boys. Maybe used on Tote Gotes, Pak Jak, etc.? Asking $60 each + $30 each shipping, $50 each + $30 shipping for 2 or more. Sorry but they are big and heavy (The last pic shows one next to a 6" General). If it's any less I'll refund the difference. Would also meet face to face within an hour or so of the SF Bay area for 2 or more. If I can't sell them here I'll put them on Craigslist as trailer tires, seem a shame to see them go that way.

There are a couple of spots (see pics) where some rubber stuck to the wheels when taking off, so they may need tubes. Most minibike wheels would need tubes anyway I'd think.

Bikerscum

Price DROP... $40 each +$30 each shipping or $30 each +$30 each shipping for 2 or more :deal:

If shipping is less I will refund the difference... I calculated prices from Ca to the east coast.

Bikerscum

I need these GONE....

$30 each for 1, $20 each for 2 or more, all plus actual shipping. Local pickup welcome... can meet within an hour or so of the SF Bay area.

:deal: