Nova Roma Deluxe

Hounddog

I have a Nova Roma for sale. This appears to be a Deluxe model and is completely original. It has the original frame, suspension forks, seat, quick release bars with blue Nova handlebar knob, Tecumseh engine, clutch, clutch cover, Goodyear tires, Tabloc wheels, etc..etc.. This is a nice straight survivor, the most original, complete and straight I have seen.....Asking $550 OBO. Will help to ship at buyers expense. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking....HD

delray

man i wish you could make a fiberglass mold of that cover before you sell it. need one for my mustang model........

good luck on your sell.......nice bike

Hounddog

man i wish you could make a fiberglass mold of that cover before you sell it. need one for my mustang model........

good luck on your sell.......nice bike

Well I actually have an extra original fiberglass cover that I was going to use on another Nova project....See attached pictures of additional original Nova Roma parts.

Hounddog

Very nice restored Super Sport! These are nice little bikes with some great design features, great footbrake setup, adjustable quick release bars, front suspension, large durable chain, easily replaceable sprocket etc.etc. Thanks for sharing! HD