Odes gobi 50 have you heard of it?

You have a semi auto clutch ,look up z50 or ct70 repair manual and try adjusting it ,nothing to it .
I also have another issue the fuse keeps blowing. This only happens on high rpms this is the second time the fuse blew. I noticed power is coming from both wires that connect to the fuse is this normal? 12v wire coming from the battery’s that’s normal the other wires shows 4.75v on idle and up to 7v on higher rpm I though 12v goes from the battery to the fuse and from the fuse to the other wire there shouldn’t be any voltage coming from the other end right if I’m wrong let me know. Ps I wanna thank you for your help I’m know I’ve been bothering but you’ve been a big help

bruces

I also have another issue the fuse keeps blowing. This only happens on high rpms this is the second time the fuse blew. I noticed power is coming from both wires that connect to the fuse is this normal? 12v wire coming from the battery’s that’s normal the other wires shows 4.75v on idle and up to 7v on higher rpm I though 12v goes from the battery to the fuse and from the fuse to the other wire there shouldn’t be any voltage coming from the other end right if I’m wrong let me know. Ps I wanna thank you for your help I’m know I’ve been bothering but you’ve been a big help
No bother at all , I like dealing with the mini trail bikes .I used to have 20 or so in stock all the time for restoration ,I only have 4 here now ,they are worth playing with as I often get $5-7000.00 for them when I am finished .
For the sprocket,if you want to play with only the front sprocket go up a tooth .
I don’t know why you have voltage out of both sides of the fuse wires other than the 4.75-7v side is backfeeding it somehow .Have a good look along that wire ,something is not right with that ,and that low a voltageshouldnt be anywhere on a 12 volt bike .