Oh Canada ( Snow )

We got out of January in the London area pretty unscathed but who knows what Feb will bring. I wouldn't mind some more snow as I like going for a ride when there is a few inches of the white stuff.

I wouldn't mind some more snow as I like going for a ride when there is a few inches of the white stuff.
^^^ This. I hate how the weather has been bouncing above and below zero. (like the last 3 weeks) My back yard is a disaster and my dog always get's covered in mud :doah: I would much prefer a consistently cold winter over that. Looks like we're getting another few inches today though :thumbsup:

Sprocket86

Ya my dog (Cooper) is a mess in the backyard when the temps hover around zero, back door area needs a power washing lol.

I'm getting my DB 30 close for it's first test ride with the Honda GX 200 and I hope my street has a nice hard pack snow. I've never ridden a mini with a standard centrifugal clutch in the snow before, should be some wheel spinning fun!

I got myself a OldMiniBikes stage 1 Honda kit and I hope the "mini bike" header pipe and muffler fits the DB 30 frame.

My dog, Lubo, goes straight for the tub now. It's actually kind of funny, he knows when he's muddy compared to just being wet or snow covered.

My bike is going to have similar upgrades. My engine will just have a new filter, re-jet and header. Our track has a bunch of turns so I'm going to have my gov. on until I can get a fly wheel and rod. And that goes for 90% of the group. We do have one guy who bought a race prepped go-kart gx200 but I think the sand we race in we level everything out :laugh:

Its been snowing here since around 5am and we have about 7 inchs so far :doah: They say it wont let up until about 5pm and we could get 12 to 18 inchs :blink: Good thing I fixed my snow blower :thumbsup: