OHV Tecumseh in 1970 Rupp?

If I buy a 5HP OHV new Tecumseh, take off the gas tank, air filter and exhaust, will it fit on my 70 Enduro? Does anyone out there have one of these OHV on a running 70 Rupp? I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this... I have found exhaust manifolds (blackwidowmotorsports.net) and air filter bases (ebay) for this set up, but not an intake that will level the carb out and heck, I don't even know if it will fit on the frame.
Thanks.

tomsprops

I just put a Briggs & Straton ANIMAL in a Rupp Hustler ! I thought I was going to be forced to remove the rear tank mount. but I was able to fabricate A exaust pipe that fit Perfect ! It looks very clean I'll post some photo's once I can find my camera ?

OHV Tecumseh WILL NOT FIT In 1970 RUPP

Went to TSC and picked up a 6.0 OHV new Tecumesh for the 70 Rupp Enduro. Took off the gas tank, air filter, and exhaust and it did not fit in my 70 frame. The OHV piece hit the Rupp rear fuel tank mount and the fit was not good. The OHV engine is wider than the HS40/50 and therefore would cause even more problems if it did fit.
No dice, back to the drawling board. Time to get a Racing Briggs.
Luke