Oil everywhere

I have the ct200u ex and there is oil literally everywhere. Im about to head out and re watch how to get the chains off and all that. Do these 6.5hp 196 cc mini bikes have the...... hats it called...?? Kinda like the overflow? Something like that. Its in the sme spot kinda as tge dipstick except on the other side. I feel stupid but want to fix itby myself. Any advice would be great. Thanks yall- safe riding & enjoy this beautiful day!. Ill put up pics when i get out there

I'm going to ask THE question. Did you bypass the governor?
Ummmm, well what happen was....... A friend of a friend who has been riding bike his whoke life..... Yes- he did. It ran like he'll. But when i went riding up in the woods yesterday- things went downhill. The chain popped while we were up there. I didn't know if it had the overflow flow thing for the oil- and maybe the cap fell off- or....

Start looking for a hole. It may be the old gov shaft hole? Does it still run? A blown rod will generally open a hole like a screen door on a submarine if it hits the case.
Yes it runs-but there is a good amount by the governor. Its also by the gasket to. im just going to swap the engine with a 212cc. It will be my first swap so ill be asking alot if questions. I want an engine that will fit with no mods to the body. Just a simple bolt down, hook up & ride lol. Well with a stage 1 or 2 kit too. Either that or just get another bike. 1 for fun and the other to hook up for speed lol

SAS289

Yes it runs-but there is a good amount by the governor. Its also by the gasket to. im just going to swap the engine with a 212cc. It will be my first swap so ill be asking alot if questions. I want an engine that will fit with no mods to the body. Just a simple bolt down, hook up & ride lol. Well with a stage 1 or 2 kit too. Either that or just get another bike. 1 for fun and the other to hook up for speed lol
If you are going for a straight forward swap out you should consider doing a torque converter at the same time instead of buying another clutch. And get the hemi 212 because you may want to use your Coleman fuel tank. It bolts onto the hemi without modification.

What you need to know is all over YouTube. If you looked at BWX's videos everything you need to know is there. And you'll see you can have a much better than stock trail runner without opening the engine.

If you are going for a straight forward swap out you should consider doing a torque converter at the same time instead of buying another clutch. And get the hemi 212 because you may want to use your Coleman fuel tank. It bolts onto the hemi without modification.

What you need to know is all over YouTube. If you looked at BWX's videos everything you need to know is there. And you'll see you can have a much better than stock trail runner without opening the engine.

[/QUOT
It looks like its coming from here. Im swapping engines anyway. So ill just let it sit till my 212cc racing engine gets here

Attachments