OK I can't take it any more

I told you what I thought it was.:doah:
And there both the same come one MR. Magoo...

Same? :shrug: There aint nooo way in Gods world it's a Trailhorse.. It could be a chopped up Rupp though.. I could see that maybe.. I'm thinking more along the lines of import-mobile of some kind.. :shrug:

Ok..... You win... Thats what I thought originally myself... :shrug: I dunno... I just wondered.. :hammer: It bugged the hell out of me is all... Why would they do that too a Rupp? Did ya see MY new thread Awesome News?? :shrug: I am gettin one for free delivered from FL maybe... probably.. WAYYYyyyy WAY nicer.. Missing driver for two speed and a chain guard... Otherwise mostly complete nice Goat... Does wheelie walks...:drool:

Well now are you going to buy it.:shrug: It has the built in nadds saver feature.
HELL no... :laugh: Mines a friggin NICE %95 correct complete original Rupp... I don't want that nightmare.. If it IS Rupp-Mutt... it's about twice as tall as it was long.. Save your nadds maybe.. But what will it do to your neck?? :hang:

mybiz

People or i should say idiots don't have a clue what there doing when they put the dip in the upper frame how weak it now is. A 230lb guy hits a pot hole and that frame will collapse