OldMiniBikes build off

I just read about the build off i posted some questions about a ruttman toad i was going to rebuild for my son it is a bare frame no tires or anything else i want to enter it jan 1st , do i post my entry pic and sign in the general mini bike talk forum or will there be a special forum after jan 1st to enter under thanks again for all the great help merry christmas

I just read about the build off i posted some questions about a ruttman toad i was going to rebuild for my son it is a bare frame no tires or anything else i want to enter it jan 1st , do i post my entry pic and sign in the general mini bike talk forum or will there be a special forum after jan 1st to enter under thanks again for all the great help merry christmas
The special section of the forum is ready now, it is a sub section of the project log section called "OldMiniBikes Build-off - 2013, click on the project log section and you should see it near the top of the page. You will create your own thread in that section on Jan 1st, and on the first page of that thread you will have your entry pic. For more info on this check out the first page of a thread in the build off section called "OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013". If you still need help PM me. :thumbsup: