OldMiniBikes GRUMPY's??? HAHA

The guy asked the question why his bike wasn't selling, we answered, and I guess he didn't like the answer.

As much as I'd love to drive 3000 miles each way to pick it up, 800 bucks seems a bit steep for what it is.

buckeye

Damn grumpy OldMiniBikes.:laugh:

I find that is the farthest from the truth.
Just keeping this honest and real. Truth hurts sometimes.:shrug:

toomanytoys

If anyone is GRUMPY it most definitely is him. 99.999% of the time you will never get your money back from what you put into it. Stamp it!!
I don't doubt he has a lot of cash into that bike.

But its far from correct, and its far from original condition.

Wrong tires, wrong motor, no Torque(could of been a clutch depending on how it started its life), needs a clutch cover and missing both fenders.

He would be better off to take the motor and clutch off, sell that separate and sell the frame as a roller.

(omg not OldMiniBikes I thought it was hilarious don't get your panties in a wad. Was never meant to be an original bike. Didn't think it was such a bad price considering the $1600 bonanzas on there. Im not making enemies you guys helped a bunch it was a joke

(omg not OldMiniBikes I thought it was hilarious don't get your panties in a wad. Was never meant to be an original bike. Didn't think it was such a bad price considering the $1600 bonanzas on there. Im not making enemies you guys helped a bunch it was a joke
not trying to bust on you tdaddy, i'd go 300 bucks shipped to ny. don't
want the engine. the issue is that in order to make the bike correct
the 800 dollar price tag is way out of line. torque converters, tires,
fenders, gas tank, etc. will get you spending lots of cashola. you do
have a nice frame there. don't be fooled by the prices on ebay, there's
a bonanza hodaka thats been posted for a couple months for $3000
that has a better chance of seeing christ coming down for a shave
than getting sold.

good luck with your roller, i hope you get what you want for it, however
my offer stands.:thumbsup:

I don't know about making enemies, it's just the internet. You asked a question and didn't like the answer.

You have the beginnings of what someone could restore, but your asking price is too high for what is missing off the bike. That $1500 bike is complete, and an attempt was made at correct restoration with deviations from that noted. Plus, he'll ship. So if I was looking to buy a Bonanza ready to ride, I'd pay the extra $500 for the other one because it's all there, it's mostly original, and the seller ships.

You asked the question initially. Slamming OldMiniBikes in your ebay title, then hanging out here asking for advice ain't cool. You're still not an enemy. Just not cool. :laugh:

Please tell me where I ever asked a question of why it never sold. You guys brought it up I only simply said it was for sale.
Man, sorry, you didn't ask at all. Reading through the other thread, I made the assumption. My apologies.

I hope the un-asked for feed back was at least helpful.