OldMiniBikes - Levittown, PA Retail Location

Got the "show room" and behind the counter area done so far... hopefully get the warehouse portion ready and be in there by September 15th or so.

I'll post pics of the warehouse/parts and all the other good stuff once it gets there. :thumbsup:

Here are some pics:

hey Congrats Hent, that looks pretty snazzy!!!! love the pegboard...pegboard is old school, can't have enough pegboard!!

you should hire Wayne as the counter man or the "store greeter "!

...did I mention I like the pegboard ?....can't wait to see it loaded with the good stuff !!!

if we only had some red shag rug...........

Last edited:
Nothing like a new adventure to fill your days and nights. The place looks great and if we all support the venture it will benefit everyone. When I opened my store it was utter Cassius finding all the parts and finding a place for all them. I had a restaurant close in the High Rise office building I worked in and I ended up with all their nice display cases and menu boards. All only 6 month old even the cigar case was put to use.
I know that Hent will have a 1st. Class operation. Best of luck
Steve :scooter:

I just want to buy one of them monkeys for 18.95 that would be cool.

I ordered mine yesterday!!!!

I asked Vicky to make up a little OldMiniBikes T-shirt for him instead of that flannel job he's wearing so I had to pay an extra $5 :thumbsup:

I'm going out to buy some lollipops for him now....can't wait!!!!

I got mine a couple of days ago. He's been running around the house unclothed! He ripped that stupid flannel off and started tormenting my cats the minute he got here. Now I can't find my Siamese cat :confused:

Now all of a sudden he's buddy buddy with the other cat

put that monkey on a micro bike he could be your OldMiniBikes mascot,i could picture him riding around your new store, i orderd mine im patiently waiting,im sure your tied up with the new store and just havent shipped yet

TomH

I ordered mine yesterday!!!!

I asked Vicky to make up a little OldMiniBikes T-shirt for him instead of that flannel job he's wearing so I had to pay an extra $5 :thumbsup:

I'm going out to buy some lollipops for him now....can't wait!!!!
you know he is going to grow up to look just like George3. Lets hope he doesn't get Georges attitude

oldfatguy

I just received my first order, I am very happy with the service . I just ordered some brake and throttle cables and a few other small parts but the order was shipped out quickly, the parts are good quality, the prices were good and the cost of shipping was very reasonable. You couldn't ask for more or better service.

Same experience as OFG! Just got mine yesterday and the stuff was great. I thought the stickers would be larger than what they were but I still like em'!