Once again... I couldn't help myself!

PakJak Motorcycle

Found this bad boy on craigslist. And now its part of my herd.

The guy thought the rear end was locked up but its just geared so low that if you try and push it the rear wheel drags.

I shot a little blast of fouid down the carb and she fired and took off like a bat out of hell (all be it a slow one).:thumbsup:

Now its just gotta get in line with all the other projects.:hammer::weld:

Guy wouldnt move on the price but I think it was worth the $185.

Funny you say so, thats why he didnt keep. Hes big into old hondas and has about 200 of them. His wife took one look at this and said get rid of that ugly ass thing! :hammer:

But sometimes ugly and loud is kool:thumbsup:

Thats nice! :thumbsup: You guys have all the cool offroad bikes in the NW. I never see anything like that on the east. Out here we use Jeeps.

Love that woody!:thumbsup:

Yeah george had one on here and thats what got me thinking about it, so its his fault!:smile:

Just happened across this one after he had posted pics of that orange frame one he had. Love the huge rear tractor tire and this ones in perf. condition so I dont have to replace it cuz i'm sure there not cheap, if you can even still buy them.

Hey, when you can,,,, we'd like to see closer pic's of the drive system and stuff. :thumbsup: How many teeth are on the sprocket? Hahaha!

I almost bought a bearkat once but it was too far away.

As for ugly, many times ugly is twice as cool. :thumbsup:

dude that thing is awesome. im jelous

someone had one on here for sale not to long ago.

and GTO, how come those days of riding and testing are long gone??

if you ask me with the new and improved technology they should still be making mini bikes so that by the time our grandkids are here our new ones will be their classics.

sometimes i just miss the way the simple like was...

from GTOHey, when you can,,,, we'd like to see closer pic's of the drive system and stuff. How many teeth are on the sprocket? Hahaha!

The crazy part is the rear sprocket on the wheel (on the left), is even biggier than that dinner plate thats on the right (onthe jack shaft). Its darn near as big as the rim!:eek:ut: talk about gear reduction!

I'll do a count tonight, now I'm curious.:doah:

and GTO, how come those days of riding and testing are long gone??

if you ask me with the new and improved technology they should still be making mini bikes so that by the time our grandkids are here our new ones will be their classics.

sometimes i just miss the way the simple like was...
Not to worry, they are so well built they will be around another 50 years. I have 4 hunting bikes and a Bronc and all still strong like bull. They are simple so parts aren't a problem (like Jap bikes will be) :thumbsup: