One step forward.....

Two steps back.....

I might have a slight delay in all my parts and well I might need to relocate from the toy box.....

I have been purchasing more and more equipment for casting, now I have new polishers, buffing stations, edge sanders and a Giant G35 Vibratory, only problem and a BIG ONE my building does not have enough power to support the new equiment and the growth of my castings... not sure what im going to do but I know im on hold for a few weeks till I figure it out....

Stay Tuned :thumbsup:

What size is the service to the sand box?
Jake im not sure of the supply, but inside is not good.... its not popping breakers but nothing runs to speed. Just when the heat kicks on now my main polisher slows then shuts down. Nothing will run to speed and I do not want to burn the stuff up every dime ive made on these parts I have just put into equipment and do not want to hurt it but there is a real problem in the building with power.

Got the furnace have had it two years... Im not going to do a Injection Die cast machine though.
I used to work on the aluminum side at the foundry for a while in remelt,I used to pour 380 and 383 aluminum in the Die cast machines.Trucks would come with molten aluminum and I would tap-em into the furnace.I had to maintain the furnaces too.

Have your power company come out and do a "Beast of Burden" test at the meter. You may have a loose or bad neutral. They should check for free and this happens regularly. We have paid many claims to customers for this exact problem. The linemen should also be able to steer you in the right direction if everything checks OK.

Fred