Only 115 voters

yes it is these guys done this hard work and only 115 votes. i just looked and there was 118 members on and 320some thing gust :no::doah::shrug:

That is weak. Not like it's in a hard to find forum but maybe it should be moved?:shrug: That or someone start a thread urging more to vote.:thumbsup: I'm not shocked but a little bummed. Wont stop me from participating in another one if this one fades into oblivion even. There were members who worked hard and put great effort into their builds, I'm not counting myself since any kid who's whooped an erector set could have built mine. Someone should see about getting the word out. We could change our signatures if we are SM's. Doing mine now.:thumbsup:

delray

thats pretty bad for a vote count.......:doah:and just think couple weeks ago i seen over 500 people log in.....whats with that...:shrug:alot of lookers???????

I voted right after the build ended, it's sad that these guys put in the time and "DO WORK!" to meet the dead lines and don't have a turn out of voters.

I just looked at the numbers at the bottom of the main screen and there are only 61 members logged on right now but there are like 312 guests that are looking. Maybe there are a lot more members that are lurkers and less active membes on the site then I thought. :shrug:

TomH

Lots of people did look at least. Voting requires a decision. Mine was a hard one to cast in the open category. They should have both won. I really didn't want to vote in that category. But I did. I bet a lot didn't vote for that reason. Didn't care who won, either bike was a winner.

That is weak. Not like it's in a hard to find forum but maybe it should be moved?:shrug: That or someone start a thread urging more to vote.:thumbsup: I'm not shocked but a little bummed. Wont stop me from participating in another one if this one fades into oblivion even. There were members who worked hard and put great effort into their builds, I'm not counting myself since any kid who's whooped an erector set could have built mine. Someone should see about getting the word out. We could change our signatures if we are SM's. Doing mine now.:thumbsup:
its hard to beleave that there hasnt been more votes. i remember a few years ago members wanting/bitching about having another mini build off, and it didnt happen for certain reasons. but now we have a build off and a SMALL percentage votes:shrug: i guess it time for a new sig, good idea ACE:thumbsup: