OPEN CLASS: Velox's "Mad Wife" Entry

Got Jr. Drag Cluth in the mail and neck bearings!!!!! Stangrcr1 will be happy about this, but that wheel won't work with the forks I have!!!!:scared:

Huh?

If you want to use the same wheel, go ahead. I had to make my wheel fit the forks. It was not happy and I had to find a much longer axle bolt, but it finally succumbed.

I am very close to scrapping the forks I have and making a new set with more rake for high speed stability.

Yeah I'm thinking about using the forks that came off of the Kawasaki instead of these s10 forks. I don't know yet. The hub for the brakes is where it's not clearing. But I found another wheel on eBay. Don't know yet :-(

Looks like a smaller version of my snowmobile clutch. :thumbsup:

As for my forks, I am going to use what I have since we only have a month to finish. May change them later...

Thats all of mine now, its just time related. I'm just gonna have to fab to fit I think! :grind::hammer: But I noticed I'm going to have to angle engine to fit this massive driven unit. Should be interesting. I also noticed that my carb assembly might be an issue with the placement of my frame! :grind: Lots to do in a month!

I like the shape that your bike is taking on. You have a lot of the same ideas that I do as far as pushing the concept of what a mini bike is or should be. very cool, good luck with the rest of the frame.

Well guys bad news. I'm going to have to drop out of the build off. I'm working like crazy. But I will start a separate post for the rest of the build. There is just no way I will have time to finish. But I will definitely be on daily to see how everybody is coming along.