Opinions?

I like it as well, restored bikes need babysitting while one done for you by you in your own taste and style can give you a freedom from tedious attention to detail. Give me a repainted or original rusty sweaty mutt of a minibike and I'm a happy minibike enthusiast, I have spruced a Cat 300X up and it was fun and rewarding. I sold it to a guy who put the repop fork decal I gave him on it and it sits in an office never ridden. Had I known it was his intention before he paid me it would be a rider at my house, I rode it and it was zippy as hell so it hurts a little that some kid didn't get it.

Thanks guys this is my first build, hell its my first mini and I'm almost 29 ( I was deprived as a child) I'll be putting a built hemi predator on it. I have a k&s hornet waiting patiently to be built.

Mac

I don't like the large lumps in the seat, the bumps where the handlebars were bent forward, the large washers on the axles, the tweaked upper triple tree, and the aluminum brake handle.....other than that it's a beautiful mini. That's sharing my opinion. I like the color combination.

george3

You need to get rid of the super sized washers. If washers are a must use machine washers small OD. Not need on the outside of the front. Lock nut just needs to butt up aginst the wheels hangers not tightened. The bent forward bars will cause it to have a flop control instead of direct in line control. Allways best inline.

Nice job, looks good :thumbsup: I like the look of the bent forward bars. However i do agree with Mac and George the big ugly washers dont look pretty.