Package deal! 2 LIKE NEW minibikes for one LOW price!!

. Ok so here I have 2 minibikes for sale! they are in almost like new condition! very good bikes for beginers, great for mods upgrading motors or leaving them the same because they run perfectly!
Everything about these bikes are great! i can send closeup pics for interested buyers.
One bike is a Doodlebug 97cc
The other is a serengeti minibike, Its actually really cool, it has full suspension, front and rear shocks which is very coool to have for a minibike like this. Im asking 450 obo for both, almost 50% off store price.

Oh I am very sorry, like a month after I bought the bike the pullstarter stopped recoiling, the hook on the spring inside had bent, I bought aftermarket pullstarts and replaced them on both bikes, The pullstarts are the only parts that have been replaced, even the tires are like new and they are stock,
Also on another note, The buyer of these bikes will have 2 options to get these bikes, You will have to either pick them up somewhere in or around manassas va.
Or you will have to arrange some sort of freight shipping, ill drop the bikes off at a shipping company or whatever you want as long as its not far from 20112.
Preffered method of payment is paypal and cash

Yall know about the very well made, amazingly durable, bulletproof Chinese pull starts, :laugh:
I know its hard to believe but this one only lasted like 20 pulls lol they where relpaced last week.

No actuaally thats my add on craigslist ive had em up for a few days! theres a little bit of a price difference on this add ;) but i said obo! so if you want them they are still for sale and yes we are still on if youd like to come take a look tomarrow you are welcome to still come. if you have my number give me a call or shoot me an email :scooter:

minibikes are sooooldd! very nice guy paid full price. the brand new ebay pullstart broke on first pull!!! ugh!! but he didnt ask for a discount that was cool