paint for minibike

Hi there,
I will be restoring my bike very soon, I've not decided what paint to order for it. If you had done the similar projects, please share your tips. I need tips as for preparation works and painting techniques.
Thanks

One of the most discussed topics on this forum. If you perform a search you will get LOADS of information and LOTS of different opinions from members.
Michael

Welcome to the madness. As Michael noted, lots of different ways depending on how much money you want to spend. You can go the powdercoating route or spray the bike. Prepping the frame ranges from media blasting to stripping the paint using a stripping agent. If you go lower budget and want to do all the work yourself, look into Eastwood's 2K Urethane Clear as your top coat. This is 'rattle-can' but very good for providing a fairly hard protective finish--you do need a special respirator to use it, though. I'm one of the guys who posts pretty detailed logs and you can look for "Furball" or "Gangsta CAT" to get a good idea of the process from start to finish. It's just one of many ways.