pair of 1971 arctic cat prowlers

i have two 1971 arctic cat prowlers betwen the 2 of them there is enough parts for a 100% full original accept for the handel bar mounts both engines get compression and one is complete and running they also come with alot of extras first i have a box of spark plugs that were ment for them they are all brand new and still in the box. also i have 1 or 2 sets of brand new nos (new old stock) fenders which will save alot of time polishing and i have also purcaced a new carb because one of the engines was missing it. the engines are in great shape and this would be a farily easy restoration for anyone who wanted to put in the time and effort unfortunatly i dont have any time so im going to sell them the original tires even still hold air there listed on craigslist right now i live in the binghamton area and do not wish to ship them so you would have to come and get them this is the craigslist link for contact info i can get pictures upon request. thanks jeff (the craigslist page says bryan becuz thats my friend who i was working on them with) :thumbsup:
Artic cat prowler mini bikes

george3

wonder what they look like? why dont you just list it as, I have a mini bike for sale. I am sure it would sell just as fast listed either way.

mybiz

Cant get serious when people dont add pic's in there ads I've stoped replying to cl ads if i cant see what there trying to sale I have always put pic's in every post its just easier all around :thumbsup: