Panda Fun Rider

One of the girls who works at the local watering hole had somebody give her a mini bike. Everybody down there knows I'm always tinkering with something, so I got elected to try to make it run. On the back of the seat it says Jincheng, on the tank it says Panda Fun Rider, on the motor it says 49cc, I can't find anything that looks like a model number, looks like there was a plate on the left side of the frame, but it's missing. This thing is a mess, both front and back brakes were froze up, all the lights speedo and battery have been removed and the wires have been cut. Sorry, forgot to take a pic brfore I started, here is what it look like know

Kieth- Seems like a nice little bike, cleaned up the wiring, got the rear brakes working, sprayed some starting fluid in it and it fired up on the third kick.

Been looking around, thought there would be more parts available for these things. Does anybody know of a good site for parts for these bikes? Going to need some brakes, brake cable and probably a rebuild kit for the carb.

Thx

Kieth- Seems like a nice little bike, cleaned up the wiring, got the rear brakes working, sprayed some starting fluid in it and it fired up on the third kick.

Been looking around, thought there would be more parts available for these things. Does anybody know of a good site for parts for these bikes? Going to need some brakes, brake cable and probably a rebuild kit for the carb.

Thx
I also read it could be licensed and had a vin number on it. No idea where to order parts sorry.

china clone of honda z50.all service and maint.specs apply.check valve clearance as they tend to tighten up rather fast on these.search for Chinese parts and you will get some good sources.

Bike Parts

Thx
I have been told that parts off a Honda Monkey or the Honda 50 will fit these bikes.