Parade Practice Video

My town has a fun St. Patrick's Day parade. Every couple of years my pals and I ride our bikes in it, doing sort of a precision drill team routine. Three of the bikes are mine: '80 Honda Express, '82 Honda CB 125S, '82 Honda MB5. The 4th guy brought his kid's XR100. Great fun. I'll make another vid of the actual parade. Be sure to check out my other vids, and subscribe, too.

YouTube - steinthms's Channel

My town has a fun St. Patrick's Day parade. Every couple of years my pals and I ride our bikes in it, doing sort of a precision drill team routine. Three of the bikes are mine: '80 Honda Express, '82 Honda CB 125S, '82 Honda MB5. The 4th guy brought his kid's XR100. Great fun. I'll make another vid of the actual parade. Be sure to check out my other vids, and subscribe, too.

YouTube - steinthms's Channel
Nice LOL you guys look like ya are having fun ..I think I'll check into me and my sons riding the mini bikes in the local parades there are like 5 a year here and It's our only chance of riding the mini bikes through town with out being arrested LOL :xmas-smiley-016:

Ratbike

AWESOME Tom...just awesome...I work a Grocery store and used to have 50 of my employees along with me and my manager do:smile: that in the local parades pushing grocery karts.... lOL!! It was fun!

Nice LOL you guys look like ya are having fun ..I think I'll check into me and my sons riding the mini bikes in the local parades there are like 5 a year here and It's our only chance of riding the mini bikes through town with out being arrested LOL :xmas-smiley-016:
It is fun. Parades are a great way to ride around the streets on your mini. I live about 10 blocks from the school parking lot where it starts, so also we get to ride there and back w/impunity, and we did the same for practice, too. Cop drives by, sees us having fun but not being too crazy, he just smiles and keeps going. :thumbsup: