Parting out a Bonanza....

jeep4me

I have decided to part out the bonanza I had listed for sale in the complete mini bike section. I have had a few people interested in just some parts so I'll just tear her down and let it go that way.

Front forks only ..... $45
Frame w/forks ....... $75
Both wheels (w/o sprocket, brake assembly) .....$80
Both wheels (w/sprocket, brake assembly) ........$125
Tires .....$15 / pair
Fenders (one is cracked) .....$20 / pair
Foot pegs .....$10
Seat .....$1:confused:
Jackshaft (w/sprockets).....$15

None of these prices include shipping, I'll ship it the least costly way I can find.

I have decided to part out the bonanza I had listed for sale in the complete mini bike section. I have had a few people interested in just some parts so I'll just tear her down and let it go that way.

Front forks only ..... $45
Frame w/forks ....... $75
Both wheels (w/o sprocket, brake assembly) .....$80
Both wheels (w/sprocket, brake assembly) ........$125
Tires .....$15 / pair
Fenders (one is cracked) .....$20 / pair
Foot pegs .....$10
Seat .....$1:confused:
Jackshaft (w/sprockets).....$15

None of these prices include shipping, I'll ship it the least costly way I can find.
Hey jeep, are you selling the motor? If so, PM me. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

125ccCrazy

Are you looking for anything in trade for the wheels? How is the sprocket? teeth pointy?...... Don't really need the tires if that helps..

jeep4me

Are you looking for anything in trade for the wheels? How is the sprocket? teeth pointy?...... Don't really need the tires if that helps..
Teeth are a little pointy, brake assembly is still all intact. They oiled the crap out of the chain and it got into the brake parts, but should clean up ok.

Price would be the same with or without the tires ($100), just may save some on shipping. I'm not really looking for anything special, maybe a decent 5.5hp Honda (gx160).

125ccCrazy

Teeth are a little pointy, brake assembly is still all intact. They oiled the crap out of the chain and it got into the brake parts, but should clean up ok.

Price would be the same with or without the tires ($100), just may save some on shipping. I'm not really looking for anything special, maybe a decent 5.5hp Honda (gx160).
sure don't have a 160, .....
Those would work on this TH I just picked up... like I needed another project:doah: LOL