Parting out Fox Sundowner

I have decided to part out my fox sundowner. I have no real way of knowing values of parts and hope that I don’t upset anybody with the prices. Since I can’t say make an offer I kinda have to shoot from the hip. I would appreciate if someone lets me know if my prices are insane so that I don’t look like too mucb of a fool out here.

I am going to list what I have with the price and include pics of the parts.

the bike is located near St. Louis in Illinois. Pick up is allowed otherwise price will be without shipping.
If I do happen to sell a part. I prefer payment be by PayPal so that both parties have some sort of protection

front spoked wheel with tire. Tires are in very good condition and do hold air. Almost looks like they have not seen the streets because the tread is so good. Where’s have brakes inside and they appeared to work $40

Rear spiked wheel with very good tire. Also has the brake setup that appeared to work. Includes sprocket with 30 teeth. $50

Sachs exhaust. Includes the nut to attach it to the motor. $60

sundowner fuel tank. Very clean on the inside. Has the on off valve attached to the bottom of tank. $60

Attachments

1971_MB1A

I have decided to part out my fox sundowner. I have no real way of knowing values of parts and hope that I don’t upset anybody with the prices. Since I can’t say make an offer I kinda have to shoot from the hip. I would appreciate if someone lets me know if my prices are insane so that I don’t look like too mucb of a fool out here.

I am going to list what I have with the price and include pics of the parts.

the bike is located near St. Louis in Illinois. Pick up is allowed otherwise price will be without shipping.
If I do happen to sell a part. I prefer payment be by PayPal so that both parties have some sort of protection

front spoked wheel with tire. Tires are in very good condition and do hold air. Almost looks like they have not seen the streets because the tread is so good. Where’s have brakes inside and they appeared to work $40

Rear spiked wheel with very good tire. Also has the brake setup that appeared to work. Includes sprocket with 30 teeth. $50

Sachs exhaust. Includes the nut to attach it to the motor. $60

sundowner fuel tank. Very clean on the inside. Has the on off valve attached to the bottom of tank. $60
Interested in tank. PM sent.