Patriots vs. Tebows

everybody hates a winner.....The Patriots weren't always as popular (unpopular) as today....I well remember the Grogan let-downs of the past......It wasn't then and it isn't now easy being a fan of the Pat's on the west coast!......GO PATRIOTS!

pomfish

everybody hates a winner.....The Patriots weren't always as popular (unpopular) as today....I well remember the Grogan let-downs of the past......It wasn't then and it isn't now easy being a fan of the Pat's on the west coast!......GO PATRIOTS!
You mean they weren't as popular before they started Video taping other teams practices :)

Gotta admit, their record post VideoGate is not near as good as before.

I have the Eagles/Pats Super Bowl on tape and if you watch it, it becomes obvious they new what plays were coming next.
You don't get "That Lucky" as a defense for an entire quarter in the National Football League.

Eagles still choked, but the Patriots still cheated.
Later,
Keith

You mean they weren't as popular before they started Video taping other teams practices :)

Gotta admit, their record post VideoGate is not near as good as before.

I have the Eagles/Pats Super Bowl on tape and if you watch it, it becomes obvious they new what plays were coming next.
You don't get "That Lucky" as a defense for an entire quarter in the National Football League.

Eagles still choked, but the Patriots still cheated.
Later,
Keith
The problem that I have with that way of thinking is....Coaches have, for quite a long time now, covered their faces when calling a play. Why would they do that? C'mon now. Stuffs been goin' on forever. New England just got caught. That's all. By the way...I hate the Patriots. Probably because they scare me.:smile:

That's fine guys....hate the patriots now....the packers later, cuz they're too good....just pick a team and stick with it for 40+ years through thick and thin....that's what being a true fan means.....it's easy to take a cheap shot at a winning team, not so easy to admit that you are a fan of a hated team (or losing team , as of the past)....
...mini bikes, motorcycles and go karts are still king in my book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!