Picked this up, not sure what it is though

125ccCrazy

I found this on CL, it has a briggs with a Hortsman intake and tilly carb, a finned alum breather, adjustable coil plate, bearing plate on the flywheel side, alum flywheel.... Needs a recoil shroud....Compression feels kinda weak, might need rings.... Kid threw in some extra tires/wheels and a small frame that looks like a Ruttman style.. $150

Any ideas on what this bike is?? The kid said it was a kit bike originally??
View attachment 6982
View attachment 6983

bandit 40

Nice find :smile:, well there is your extended frame with jackshaft, thats gonna be an awsome build.Not sure what kind it is though:thumbsup:

125ccCrazy

Thanks Guys for the input... If this helps at all the jackshaft plate bolts under the engine plate with the engine mount bolts and the forks have wide spacers for the wheel that is part of the lower leg of the fork...They are not removable..... The tank is original and bolts down to a plate via 3 bolts....

125ccCrazy

i saw that on the toledo craigs list 150!!! great deal. If you want to sell the gas tank on top i would like to buy it for a bike im working on right now? the bike is a wildcat 500. RUTTMAN CHOPPER & RUTTMAN JUDGE scroll down you'll see it. wanna sell the tank???
Thanks Greg for the info, I thought this one was kind of ugly but after seeing that orange one all together with the right parts these are pretty decent looking bikes, I have to get rid of the seat cover on it though LOL, YUKKK.....

No sorry I'd like to keep the tank since it is made to fit this frame...Hopefully I can find another fender and the clutch cover....