Please help! New TAV 2 knock off spec question.

Ok I did as much searching as possible and all I found was a torque spec. How much do I tighten down the Jam nut on the driven? What should line up correctly in a static position ect? The torque spec I got was 14ft lb. but that was also on a GTC set up... I tightened it up enough to bring the rear snap ring flush with bearing race but I have no idea as this is my first build and also realized im heading to ace for some new bolts too lol. Thank you all in advance for your expertise.

Ok I did as much searching as possible and all I found was a torque spec. How much do I tighten down the Jam nut on the driven? What should line up correctly in a static position ect? The torque spec I got was 14ft lb. but that was also on a GTC set up... I tightened it up enough to bring the rear snap ring flush with bearing race but I have no idea as this is my first build and also realized im heading to ace for some new bolts too lol. Thank you all in advance for your expertise.
hey man, I have a china TAV 2 as well, when I put mine together I tightened the lock nut till it was a tight snug. as far as the alignment, the pulleys need to be lined up in a straight line as best as you can so the "geometry" is correct and you don't burn your belt. hopefully others will chime in and help you out.