Plug for Isky

Black Mamba Jr for 212 Hemi just became available on Small Engine Cams. I ordered one and am now curious about the rest of the valve train. Looking for midrange on a Hemi Stage 2+ transplant for my Coleman. Definitely not high RPM. Thinking stiffer springs may be all thats needed for the valve train? What's the deal on billet lifters?
Thanks.

I think the Isky lifters are longer than stock so you would have to get different pushrods if you upgraded the lifters on your setup. You should be fine with the stock lifters and pushrods you have on the hemi.

The BMJr is a great cam. I run it in my ct200u-ex.

Black Mamba Jr for 212 Hemi just became available on Small Engine Cams. I ordered one and am now curious about the rest of the valve train. Looking for midrange on a Hemi Stage 2+ transplant for my Coleman. Definitely not high RPM. Thinking stiffer springs may be all thats needed for the valve train? What's the deal on billet lifters?
Thanks.
Did you get your cam? I placed an order for a Black Mamba cam and tried to call them and it just rings & rings. No voice mail , nothing....

Hard to get him by phone best to use email but he is not good at that either. When I order I get automated confirmation then when it ships I get another email with tracking info. He will answer phone if he is near it but more often than not it will just ring. I have never had an issue with not getting what I ordered and I have ordered a lot over the years.

Hard to get him by phone best to use email but he is not good at that either. When I order I get automated confirmation then when it ships I get another email with tracking info. He will answer phone if he is near it but more often than not it will just ring. I have never had an issue with not getting what I ordered and I have ordered a lot over the years.
I got a tracking number on Tuesday but it’s just the mailing label. Says it still hasn’t been picked up by USPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok - in the past I couldn’t post from my iPhone. I also see the BMJ was difficult to get your hands on. I emailed Tim and he got right back to me saying it was about to become available on SEC. Thought I’d pass the word along. I’m wondering if they are swamped with orders?

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

2SlickNick

I have and run a bmj in my 196 clone engine on my flat track bike.
I use 26 pound Springs, because that's what it recommends.

And holy cow, this cam makes crazy power in the mid range...