PMs getting locked

markus

locked as in you cant respond? If you look a the bottom of the screen when you are writing a message to someone (start conversation) just above the the button you click to send the message there are 2 check boxes, one says allow anyone to join the conversation and the other just above the send/start conversation button is lock conversation (no responses allowed). I have received messages from people before that show as locked and then I have to start another conversation to reply to them. I have a sneaking suspicion that check box might get clicked with a fat finger or something on accident when sending a message.

Also, when you "leave" a conversation, or clear out your messages, It will give you an option to click where you can accept future messages still for that subject/conversation or ignore. Not sure what happens if you were to ignore on the recipients end, but it may block sending a reply to that conversation if the person on the other end cleaned out his/her messages.

Might want to check with one of the Pro's though.....I am merely a poor peasant here in land of oldminibikes.........I think the term is "freeloader" ?