pocket bike cvt? I know...

i know we dont talk about this stuff. well its for a freind. Hes got a 50cc pocket bike he wants me to soup up. Are the cvt things any good for them or should i just try and fit a bigger engine? He says he wants it crazy fast but i think hed be content with it pulling him around the yard and up small hills lol i dont wanna tell him to spend 50$ on one if its rubbish. plus iv got to install it so im wondering how much modification ill have to do to fit it. I dont have the bike in my posession yet

C9H13NO3

i know we dont talk about this stuff. well its for a freind. Hes got a 50cc pocket bike he wants me to soup up. Are the cvt things any good for them or should i just try and fit a bigger engine? He says he wants it crazy fast but i think hed be content with it pulling him around the yard and up small hills lol i dont wanna tell him to spend 50$ on one if its rubbish. plus iv got to install it so im wondering how much modification ill have to do to fit it. I dont have the bike in my posession yet
I would PM 125ccCrazy. From what he has posted he tinkers with midbikes in addition to minibikes.

yup iv heard them mentioned and it seems like a popular upgrade. but i dont wanna join a forum full of 12 year olds to find out if theyre worth the trouble

I wish i could tell you how well it worked but I havnt had a chance to run it yet.

If it works as it should it could help a little I'd guess.