Polishing the lip on 6" wheels..... HELP

Ive got a set of trailhorse wheels that need some tlc... I had 125ccCrazy blast them for me and he did a hell of a job! Thanks Randi... I had painted the wheels a gunmetal while leaving the lip masked off. Now my ? is whats the best way to get a nice polished look?

I used a s.o.s pad to knock off the rough stuff and that helps but is there a good attachment for a dremel? I have mothers mag polish and i'll be goint to the Andersons to find somthing that might help it get smoother.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Ive got a set of trailhorse wheels that need some tlc... I had 125ccCrazy blast them for me and he did a hell of a job! Thanks Randi... I had painted the wheels a gunmetal while leaving the lip masked off. Now my ? is whats the best way to get a nice polished look?

I used a s.o.s pad to knock off the rough stuff and that helps but is there a good attachment for a dremel? I have mothers mag polish and i'll be goint to the Andersons to find somthing that might help it get smoother.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
I use a real fine grit sand paper.. that will sand the stuff right off smmoth as glass and it will shine like chrome..