Portland

WLB

My wife and I spent most of the day at the Portland meet yesterday. GREAT SHOW. Saw more Cushmans and Whizzers than I thought still existed along with Mustangs, Salsburys, and others. Even saw a TRAG up close. Wish I had taken a camera to get close up photos of its drive set up. Got ideas for enough projects to add to my already long list to likely last the rest of my life.

Saw a nice Mustang trail bike but couldn't find the owner to ask if it was for sale and then went back to look later and couldn't find the bike or the motor home it was parked by. The Portland show is big and the roads winding through it all look alike after several hours. Need a GPS to leave bread crumbs to find exactly where one has been. Not that I would know how to make the GPS do that:smile::smile:

Did bring home a roller that looks a lot like a Tote Gote but I'm fairly sure it is not. Had to take the front end off of it to get into the 76 Starfire. I'll post some pictures later to see if anyone knows what it is. Looks like it will make a nice off road bike whatever it is.

Next year we will take something to ride. And a camera.