Powell Challenger Parts For Sale

The following Powell Challenger Parts are from my Model H and Model D Bikes. I am offering them to OldMiniBikes members prior to listing the parts on eBay. I will list the parts on eBay one (1) week from this date. The prices listed below are the Starting prices that each item will be listed at on eBay. They are available to OldMiniBikes members now at this starting price.

All items will be shipped FedEx or USPS Shipping quotes are available before purchase, please ask and furnish zip code. Accepted Payment is by PayPal. Please PM any questions or if your interested in purchasing a part.

Powell Front Wheel, includes a General Tire. Excellent condition, Price: $140

Powell Rear Wheel and Sprocket, includes a General Tire. Very Good Condition, No Broken teeth on sprocket. No Rust, some pitting on steel half Price: $200

Powell Model H Belt Idler Arm, used on Powell Challenger late models, Model E and later. Price: $100

Powell Model H Brake Assembly, used on Powell Challenger Model H, Super Challenger, and Phantom 7 Models. Price: $200

Powell Chain Tightner, used on most Powell Challenger Models. Price: $50

Powell Model H Driven Rear Pulley, Part came off a Powell Model H and is swing-arm bolt mounted. Could also be used on other Powell Model with bearing change. Price: $150

Powell Model D Swing-Arm Springs – Large and Small Springs, Price $50

Powell Model H Swing-Arm Stop Bolt , Price: $25

Powell Model H Swing-Arm, Swing-arm was cut and re-welded on the most anterior portion of the plate, very neat and professional job, swing-arm has also been bead blasted. Price: $150

Last edited:
Moving To eBay Soon

Hey OldMiniBikes friends, moving all remaining Powell items to eBay soon. Let me know if there Is something left you want.

Thanks,

Jesse Wulf
:scooter:

Last edited:
Moved to ebay

All remaining Powell Parts have been listed on ebay, as of this evening. Thanks to those that pre-bought those items that were sold. If your still in need of the remaining parts I plan to leave them on ebay until sold.

Thanks,

Jesse Wulf