Powell Sprocket wheel half

ErikR

next time dont send mommy and your sister out to meet people when they are picking up your junky minibikes, yes asshole, im talking to you, you are the biggest liar on this site! your sister said it was in good condition over the phone.
you never had the balls to talk to me on the phone, so you had someone relay messages about the bike back and forth. the two things i asked specificaly was is the back wheel in perfect condition? your sisters response was "yes"

the other was "are the front forks straight?" your sister said "yes"
so you are the biggest liar i have ever seen!

i tried to make peace with you but you had to stab me in the back

ps, i buy minibikes to collect and thats it, you are a pimp of minibikes
It was actually my wife,lol! your a JOKE jamie just like Georgie! what happened to the nice words? a little mad cause I would'nt sell you my other "JUNK" Powell? lol! Here's the PM for all the "honest" OldMiniBikes members that deserve to see the truth!

JamesC:
george and you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry that ive got caught up with george3 's crap
he seems to just hate you. he has fed my head full of hate for you and your bikes. lets make a deal, but understand i got a bad rear wheel and front forks from the last powell. well who gives a shit. i dont, but i get all rialed up by him. peace!

My Response
ErikR
Re: george and you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I respect the fact that you pm'd me and I really appreciate that! As far as the last Powell I let it be known that the rear sprocket needed to be replaced. You have to keep in mind that I don't work on these or collect them anymore, now I just get them and sell them to other members here that don't have the opportunity to score rare mini bikes. So, when I get them I try to describe them the best I can. There's three people that want shipping qoutes and this guy I just told that I would sell it to him for $300 for his pop's (I respect a man that's want's to hook up his dad, hence the lower price). I really don't want to ship so, we'll see.....

ErikR

next time dont send mommy and your sister out to meet people when they are picking up your junky minibikes, yes asshole, im talking to you, you are the biggest liar on this site! your sister said it was in good condition over the phone.
you never had the balls to talk to me on the phone, so you had someone relay messages about the bike back and forth. the two things i asked specificaly was is the back wheel in perfect condition? your sisters response was "yes"

As far as me not being home, I apologize for that, I do have a life! I'm a fulltime college student and don't really have time to deal childish games played by grown men! I also apologize that I don't want to sell you my other junk Powell, I would'nt sell it to you for all the money in the world! The problems you bring along with your business are not worth it! So, please :censure: off now! Thank you!

ErikR

JamesC

You went and looked this bike over , you bought this bike , you loaded it up and took it home , If it wasn't a good buy why did you buy it :confused: :eek:ut: ??

You must have been looking at Erik's sister and Mother more than the bike :rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I keep telling him this over and over and over and over and he just don't want to hear it,lol! He was told over the phone by me, my wife and was even told in person again by my wife! It was sooooo obvious that it needed to be replaced.:eek:ut::blink:

ErikR

Look at all the nice PM's you get when you own a "JUNK POWELL"
JamesC:
Re: powell
okay, ill check the pms in the morning. merry christmas if i dont see you

And then when they find out they'll never own your "JUNK POWELL"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by james c

:confused::eek:ut::doah: