Predator 6.5 on sale

Yep can't beat the price. I need to scan and post the coupon for everybody. Lately I just show them my phone and they scan it or type in the barcode number

where

I'm a newbie. Where exactly is it on sale for that price? Harbor Frieght has the preditor 212cc for $119 right now which I almost pulled the trigger on.

I'm a newbie. Where exactly is it on sale for that price? Harbor Frieght has the preditor 212cc for $119 right now which I almost pulled the trigger on.
It's in this month's HF ad. I haven't had time to scan and post up the coupon. I'll try after work tomorrow.

The September Harbor Freight flyer shows the Pred 212cc on sale for $120. I couldn't find a $99 coupon, but I did find 20% off: Enter promo code 99094294 at online checkout (I verified it works). That brings it down to $96. Plus $6.99 shipping and tax.
But turns out I got an HF right down the street. So I think I'll drop buy and see if I can get the deal and carry one out.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Just ordered one using the coupon and wanted to thank you guys. Can't beat that deal with a stick !!

In fact, I'm going to order another one next week :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks again
Vic

Hi guys! First post for me. I bought a DB30 at Sears yesterday for $230. I did a little research prior and pretty much determined that I'd be getting a new motor at some point from what I've been reading but after trying it today I realize that I need a new motor now!

Anyway, I printed this coupon and was going to take a ride to Harbor Freight tomorrow, but it says on the coupon that and "original coupon must be presented". Do you think they will give me a problem with this copy?

I understand that I can order one as the guy above has, but I'd like to avoid shipping cost.

Thanks!

I just ordered one online, used the coupon code and it will be delivered to my door for $108 total. Too lazy to drive there and pick it up.

Still have to wait for the maxtorque to show anyway.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I just ordered one online, used the coupon code and it will be delivered to my door for $108 total. Too lazy to drive there and pick it up.

Still have to wait for the maxtorque to show anyway.
Same here,
I think the shipping for me was only around $6.75 . I figured I'd spend more than that in gas . I'm in no big hurry, so I don't mind waiting a couple days to get it.

Vic

Same here,
I think the shipping for me was only around $6.75 . I figured I'd spend more than that in gas . I'm in no big hurry, so I don't mind waiting a couple days to get it.

Vic
And since I still have to wait for all the other parts to show, no sense in having it sit here on the floor.